Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Tiny little update

Ok. I know I'm way behind on the travel entries, but there are only 2 more to go, and I swear I'm working on them. They will definitely be posted by August 15, when Carlo comes to visit Jose Luis and me from Italy. This will be the first Lindau Fellow reunion, yay! Aside from battling with western blots daily, I am really enjoying cooking, eating, and shopping these days. Last weekend in Annapolis, I found the most stunning little black dress at WhiteHouseBlackMarket for only $60. What a steal! Finding the perfect dress is almost as hard as finding true love.

Did I mention that I'm going back to med school on August 23? I am. It feels surreal. I am both excited and scared. I miss the patient interaction, but at the same time, I go into complete panic mode at times just thinking about how much I've forgotten. Do I even know how to hold a stethoscope? Ok, yes. But that's hardly enough. The transition is going to be rough. I hope I survive it.

1 comment:

  1. yoZ~! Med school will be fulfilling and exciting for you~!! I am truly happy that you get to proceed back onto your MD journey...you will definitely rock~!! All the bestest! ;)

    ReplyDelete