Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

how i started this blog

I don't like to write. I don't keep a diary. I certainly didn't think I would start a blog. But now I have a reason to blog. In the past 5 months, every time I tried something new, I thought to myself, if only I had a bucket list, this would be on it! So a week ago, I finally decided to come up with my very own 30 before 30 -- 30 things to do before I turn 30 (in October 2013). And I suppose it was the movie "Julie and Julia" that inspired me to write about my adventures. But really, I don't expect much readership. This is just a way to keep track of what I've done, all for myself.

I won't post the entire list now. Isn't it more fun to announce them one by one, as I accomplish them? Yes! First, ground rules:

1. Everything on my list has to be within reason. While I would love to travel around the world, let's be real, I won't have the time or the money to do it before I'm 30. This is a list that I actually want to accomplish!

2. I can include 3 items retroactively, but they must have been accomplished within the last 12 months.

3. Try to photo-document each item...this might not be so easy, though I will put forth my best effort.

Here it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment